POWER TRAIN™ BOOT CAMP TAKES FITNESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PROVEN RESULTS
Most group fitness classes have a huge flaw: They focus on the exercises, but not the exercisers. This takes away the accountability factor for both the trainer and the trainee, and it doesn’t help anybody accomplish their goals. At Power Train™ Boot Camp, we spend time putting together personalized, heart-rate-based interval training and concentrating on the individuals who work with us to get in the best shapes of their lives.
This unique approach to teen and adult fitness Boot Camp sessions results in faster fitness for our members. You’ll also build stronger relationships with our coaches.
THE BOOT CAMP FORMULA
All of our Boot Camp classes follow scientific formulas that are proven to work for every person who joins the Power Train team. We devote constant, upfront energy to ensure that you’ll benefit from:
- A combination of heart-rate-based interval training, our proprietary Maximum Aerobic Performance (MAP), lactic training and Tabata principles.
- Engaged coaches that push you to your limits, maximize fat burning and increase overall metabolism.
- An intimate 12:1 client-to-trainer ratio to maintain a personalized experience despite the group setting.
- A motivational setting that is well-lit, highly maintained, upbeat and encouraging.
- Well-trained coaches who believe in helping their clients exceed their fitness goals.
During each of our sessions, our coaches will help you maintain exceptional form. Throughout each session, you’ll receive customized recommendations. This enables all participants to learn the proper way to exercise and complete each element of the Boot Camp session at their fitness level, while still maintaining a one-on-one relationship with the coach.
ARE POWER TRAIN FITNESS™ BOOT CAMP CLASSES RIGHT FOR ME?
Our Boot Camp fitness sessions are ideal for almost every person age 16 or older. Currently, our participants range from individuals who are new to exercising to elite athletes. Our classes are also well-received by people who:
- Want to workout at their own level. Our classes are personalized. You will do each exercise at your own pace at your fitness level. Our heart-rate monitors will help ensure you are working out in the target heart rate zone that helps you maximum your workout. We’ll even send you reports after the class to recap the calories burned and overall workout statistics.
- Want more personalized feedback than traditional exercise classes at other gyms. Our Boot Camp sessions are not exercise classes — they’re intense and go beyond the traditional exercise class setup.
- Need guidance to incorporate timed interval training into their fitness routines.
DISCOVER WHY POWER TRAIN LEADS TO INCREDIBLE HEALTH AND FITNESS
Our Boot Camp fitness class schedules vary by location, but they’re typically available between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. through noon on the weekends.
To learn more about the Power Train Fitness™ options nearest you, check out the complete schedule on our website.