Why Power Train?Meet The Demand For Personal Sports Performance And Fitness Training In Your Market... With a Power Train Franchise
Founder Steve Saunders introduced the Power Train system so that everyone from the high-school athlete to the fitness-conscious adult could benefit from the proven training principles and techniques he developed for professional athletes.
Now, through the Power Train franchise opportunity, Steve Saunders and the Power Train team are providing qualified individuals with the tools, systems and guidance to meet the rising demand for sports performance and fitness coaching in their communities.
If you’re looking for way to not only build a business but to make a difference, consider the Power Train franchise opportunity.
As a Power Train franchise owner, you’ll offer innovative and proven, personal coaching options to aspiring and established professional athletes, high school and collegiate athletes and motivated adults of all ages and abilities.
The Power Train system enables you to offer customized packages to meet a wide range of needs and budgets, each providing the proven techniques developed in training pro athletes.
Some of the advantages of the Power Train franchise include:
- Relatively low investment of $125,000 - $200,000
- Flexible and economical site location options
- Site selection, facility design and start-up assistance
- Equipment financing options from approved vendors
- Proven training system using principles and techniques developed for professional athletes
- Training packages customized for wide range of needs and budgets
- Grand Opening and public relations support
- Aggressive marketing programs for attracting professional, amateur, collegiate and student athletes
- Marketing Campaigns to attract new members
- Initial and ongoing operational training and support
- System wide conferences and workshops
- Ongoing program enhancements and improvements
Seven Step ProcessPower Train Seven Step Franchise Ownership Process
Take The First Steps Toward Owning Your Own Power Train™ Business:
- Complete the On-Line application to Get Started
- Personal interview with the Power Train franchising team
- Receive and review the FDD
Get the Facts
- Undergo credit and background checks
- Provide proof of assets and financing
- Have due diligence discussions with existing partners
- Select the Power Train™ model that’s right for you
- Evaluate possible sites and opportunities with our Facilities department in your area of interest
- All locations must be approved by the Power Train™ franchisee and Power Train Corporate prior to final selection
- Financing secured upon approval
- Finalize lease
- Sign Franchising Agreement and pay the franchising fee
- Begin construction
- Pre-opening training at Power Train™ University
- Coordinate your Grand Opening Event with public relations, marketing and store support teams
- On-site training team arrives to fine tune your location prior to opening
- Launch with assistance of on-site training team
Corporate Teams Provide On-Going Support In The Following Areas:
- Store Operations and Business Consulting
- Real Estate and Site Development
- Marketing and Creative Services
- Public Relations and Communications
- Information Systems/MINDBODY®
Become a Power Train Franchisee Today.Get Started
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. We offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements that apply in your jurisdiction.