Understanding your Mindset
Marathons are 26.2 miles of grueling speed and endurance, but what you do long before you ever stand on the start line is what makes the difference between reaching a personal best and falling behind the pack. The coaches at Power Train understand that constantly upping the bar is what makes you tick. Even if you can shave off a few seconds from your personal record, that’s a win — and if you can shave off a few minutes, that’s even better.
Effective Marathon Training
When you train with Power Train for adult marathon conditioning, you’ll feel the difference from the first day. We put science behind every exercise and nutrition plan we create for our distance runners, and each of these plans is personalized. With our adult marathon training, you’ll benefit from:
- Efficient adult marathon conditioning. Most people who train with us don’t have unlimited amounts of time to work on speed and stamina. We speed up the process of getting your body marathon-ready.
- Flexibility conditioning. Did you know that your ability to be physically flexible can seriously reduce repetitive-stress injuries that often come with running? When you’re focused on improving flexibility, you can spend less time on the injured list and more time prepping for your next race.
- Nutrition counseling. Even if you’re naturally thin, that doesn’t mean you’re eating healthily for first-class marathon performance. What you put into your body is what you’ll get out of it. Our expert team will assist you in designing the right nutritional plan for obtaining peak abilities.
- Muscle building. Many marathoners forget to train their muscles because they’re afraid of building too much bulk. At Power Train, we’ll help you work your muscles in new ways so you can remain faster than ever without looking like a body builder.
- Team support. Even though being a marathon runner is a personalized experience, it’s nice to have team support to keep you going. The Power Train coaches will be with you in spirit every step of the way, so you’ll always have a psychological cheering section.
Marathon Training from your Local Power Train
Never had the opportunity to complete adult marathon conditioning before? Wondering how it differs from what you’re currently doing? Visit a local Power Train location today. When you come for your initial, no-obligation consultation, we’ll discuss your marathon goals, setbacks and performances. You can ask as many questions as you’d like, and we’ll get to know your personal goals. Together, we’ll create the right plan to keep you on track and surpass your current levels. Contact us today for more information, and start exceeding your goals for your next marathon!